[Cu-wireless] ecommwireless.com order

David Young dyoung at onthejob.net
Tue Mar 5 00:13:45 CST 2002

I am going to order these things from ecommwireless.com tomorrow (Tuesday)
at 4:30PM.  There are a variety of antennas, mounting brackets, lightning
arrestors, connectors, cables, and radios for sale at ecommwireless.com.
Let me know if you want for me to add anything to my order.

    5 Lucent to N male pigtails                             $26.06 each
    (2 for Sascha, 2 for Zach, 1 for Mark)

	2 reverse-polarity SMA male to N male pigtails          $19.52 each

	50 feet of LMR400 coax                                  $.48 / foot

	5 crimp-type female N connectors for LMR400              $5.21 each

	5 crimp-type   male N connectors for LMR400              $5.32 each

The 50 feet of coax and the N connectors I am buying for us to attach
antennas outdoors to computers indoors. If you think that you can use
25 feet of coax right away, then let me know. I might as well buy 100
or 150 feet if projects will gobble up 50 feet.

If I can find a reseller, I will buy 5 to 10 N-female panel mount .69"
4-hole flanges with O-ring. (We use them on the weatherproof Pringles
can antennas.)

David Young                   On the Job Consulting
dyoung at onthejob.net     Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933