[Cu-wireless] OpenAP platforms

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Mon Mar 25 17:59:52 CST 2002

I just checked and the SMC EZConnect 2652W Access Points which are
flashable with linux have been sellling on Ebay every few weeks for
about $70-$150.

This would give us a way to connect someone's house to our network for
under $200 if we got it to work.

Someone who has investment capital (that isn't me yet) should really
look into picking one of these up. There's one on there now that will
close in 2 hours but I'm sure more will show up if people pay
attention.

The OpenAP site for those who forgot is here:
http://opensource.instant802.com/hardware.php