[Cu-wireless] I would like to host a wireless node

Bob Czys rczys at insightbb.com
Thu Mar 11 08:31:25 CST 2004

I am interested in getting involved with the wireless network effort that
was described in the Feb 27 issue of The Paper.  I'm especially interested
in finding out if it would be possible to become a node.  I live in south
east Urbana near the corner of Mumford and Zuppke Drive so I think I'd be
able to expand the network southward.  I also have one of those old
television antenna towers that is available for use.

Bob Czys