[Cu-wireless] Looking for a first contact CWN point-person:

Stephane Alnet stephane at nospam.shimaore.net
Thu Mar 11 10:37:45 CST 2004

Hi Sascha,

On Mar 11, 2004, at 9:46, Sascha Meinrath wrote:
> we desperatedly need someone who can act as a point person
> for the general public.
[...]
> Anyone want to take on this role?

I'd be happy to help with that, assuming 24h-48h sounds like a
reasonable amount of time for email answers.

Two ideas/hints:
- you may want to create an alias/list and have a team of people (maybe
2-3) rather than rely on a single person; using a list would also
provide archiving. "cuwireless-support"?
- maybe this could be easier to manage with a tracking/ticket system of
some sorts; doesn't have to be fancy. (Could also serve dual purpose
for people to log technical issues and save Dave & team some
headaches.)

> Also, several people have stepped forward into roles recently and I
> think
> that we should expand the contacts page to include these new
> folks/roles
[...]
> Would this be agreeable to folks?

Fine with me.