[Cu-wireless] Looking for a first contact CWN point-person:

Jon Dugan jdugan at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 11 13:45:27 CST 2004

On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 10:37:45AM -0600, Stephane Alnet wrote:
> - maybe this could be easier to manage with a tracking/ticket system of
> some sorts; doesn't have to be fancy. (Could also serve dual purpose
> for people to log technical issues and save Dave & team some
> headaches.)

  I've had very good luck with the rt (request tracker) open source ticket
  system.  It's easy to use and integrates well with email.

  More info at:

    http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/

  I'd be happy to install this on the appropriate machine if we want to pursue
  this.

Jon
--
Jon Dugan             |  Senior Network Engineer, NCSA Network Research
jdugan at ncsa.uiuc.edu  |  269 CAB, 605 E Springfield, Champaign, IL 61820