[CUWiN] highly interested in the project

Marcelino Pena marcelinopenaazzouzi at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 14:03:08 CDT 2004

Hello,

My name is Marcelino Peña and I live in Southern California, Los Angeles.  I was wondering if I would be able to install an antenna in my house for your wonderful internet connection idea.  I'm not sure if your network has reached to California but if it has could you provide some instruction on what one needs to do in order to get access.

I currently am working in getting a computer sometime this upcoming winter so that gives me some time to work with any technicalities you might provide (such as getting the antenna or whatever).

Thanks for your help,
Marcelino Peña