[CUWiN] Slate on community wireless networks

Todd Boyle tboyle at rosehill.net
Tue Sep 14 15:24:14 CDT 2004

 >>CUWiN has multiple links that are way over 300 feet and can make solid
links through trees of several hundred meters....

Sascha,

Just briefly, like one paragraph, could you update us on the
present cost of hardware/antenna etc. for one complete node?
Has it come down at all?   Also-- is the software proving
robust in operation i.e. once the thing is setup does it crash
from time to time (and if so, does it startup ok without a
"truck roll" when the node's owner repower it??)

Many thanks
Todd Boyle - Kirkland WA - 425-827-3107
AR/AP everywhere  http://www.ledgerism.net