[CUWiN] Multiple radios?

Todd Boyle tboyle at rosehill.net
Sat Apr 9 12:29:30 CDT 2005

For people wanting multiple paths, or multiple radios, is it
possible to set up two of them at opposite ends of their property?
Perhaps with directional antennas and/or separate frequencies?

If so, would the two CUWIN devices cooperate effectively, i.e.,
routing between themselves via ethernet whenever possible,
while routing external destinations to the radios?

I always dreamed of this arrangement, because it would enable
two or more property owners to link with ethernet, put the wireless
devices 200-300 feet apart or more..  sharing 100 or 1000 mbps
on the local segment without burdening the airwaves... and
for example if one was on DSL and the other Cable, they could
get better reliability and performance.. etc. etc.

Todd