[CUWiN] looking for a web configurator & captive portal comparison:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Feb 25 14:26:38 CST 2005

Hi all,

We're looking for a good comparison of open source web configurators and
captive portal options.  If you're looking for a relatively quick-and-easy
way to contribute it would be an enormous help if someone analyzed
existing firewall/bandwidth-shaping/etc configurators and captive portal
systems, developed a chart where we can compare the
configurators'/portals' features, footprint, and implementation language.

Let me know,

--Sascha