[CUWiN] Champaign's "free" wireless.

Nick Buraglio nick at buraglio.com
Thu Sep 6 18:46:40 CDT 2007

Pavlov (used to be DMISI/Fusion Broadband) is the one doing the "Triple
Play", that is their core income producing service last I checked.  They've
been offering it in apartment campuses and complexes for a while.  I'm not
sure know how integrated it is (if it's all IP based) at this point, I kinda
doubt it.  At one point they were doing their own PBXs and Hotel style
Satellite installs in large, primarily student based campuses like
University Commons and Melrose.  They also used to offer it nationally for
big management companies.
If it is anything like their other services here locally it is resold McLeod
IP service.**

**I have not been in the loop on this kind of service for several years so I
may be completely wrong.