[Gas] major new update

Sigfried Gold sigfried at onthejob.net
Fri Jun 8 07:14:59 CDT 2001

Thanks, Zach!

I haven't looked at stuff yet, but it sounds like it's probably
good.

I don't know who's accused of putting DEBUG=2 and weird indenting
in the code -- but i'll deny any responsibility -- the only things
I've added are Bob's changes involving postgres since it looked
like he hadn't committed them and i wanted to grab the latest
gas stuff without clobbering our local version with the postrgres
stuff.

Otherwise, I just added the stacktrace stuff to my own code, which
I'll remove now and see how your new stuff works.

I'm afraid that I might still want line numbers for database errors,
but i can just comment and uncomment my stacktrace code if i get
frustrated looking for an error.

sigfried

* Zachary C. Miller <wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com> :