[Gas] gas updates: many

Zachary C.Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Mar 1 17:00:41 CST 2001

There are lots of updates in Gas.

Bob has started adding some Postgress support to DB::Base.

Bob has added enum support to DB::Base.

The DB::Base changes are not well tested yet AFAIK.

Bob changed OutputManager to support template files named
"statename.tmpl" as well as "statename".

I fixed the AuthManager bug.
I improved the output of AuthManager's debugging.

I updated the gas_example example application to have a real database
lookup for the AuthManager data. So look at the "$auth_sub" in
example.cgi to see this in action.

When using the example application you can click on "see a form in
action" and enter user information to create yourself an account with
a password.

When you click on "You must log in to access this page" you can use
the user name and password you entered in order to log in.

I also added a "turn debug on" feature to the front page of the
example application.

IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet
Ya Basta! - http://www.greens.org