[Imc-events] this week @ imc

Sarah Kanouse skanouse at eudoramail.com
Sun Aug 12 10:20:29 CDT 2001

this week @imc

sunday, august 12
noon    imc steeting group meeting
1:15 pm imc news group meeting

monday, august 13
7 pm    geo labor video night
        contact geo office at 344-8283

wednesday, august 15
7 pm    prairie greens' green tea
        contact joan cole at 359-0589 or                 joancole at mindspring.com

thursday, august 16
6:30 pm imc public i meeting

friday, august 17
8 pm    poet alix olson performance
        contact imc at 344-8820

the urbana-champaign independent media center is located at 218 west main street in downtown urbana.  we're open from 4 to 8 pm every weekday and from noon to 8 pm on weekends.  stop by to browse our library of radical and progressive publications, enjoy a refreshing natural snack, purchase independent music, small-press books, and local artwork, and enjoy the company of artists, activists, workers and curious people.
check out our website at htttp://urbana.indymedia.org.  for more information, call the imc at 344-8820.