[Imc-makerspace] Dispatch from the Illinois Arms Race

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:51:29 CDT 2011

Right. Too bad not everyone has access to the bottomless well of
storage that the UI provides. It also seems the point of this kind of
static sneakernet is to ensure that the storage medium has no owner or
controller. I dig it.

What about the plug itself? How long do the pins last while exposed to
the elements?