[Imc-makerspace] Show & Tell? Re: January Membership Meeting Minutes [1/22]

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:53:24 CST 2012

Thanks, Gergana, for facilitating the meeting!

After I left, it occurred to me that a really great event to have -- for
the benefit of new members/visitors -- is a way to
introduce ourselves in terms of our specific interests and projects.  ( We
probably should have done better
introductions last night.)  What would everyone think of just a
Show-and-Tell event?   (A one-hour micro-mini Maker Faire?)    Champaign
Movie Makers has a monthly program of invited speakers.   Is that something
else we might want to start up?

-Stewart