[Imc-makerspace] Fwd: TV Producers Searching for Inventors!

MakerSpace Urbana makerspaceu at gmail.com
Thu May 2 12:53:59 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joey Gemelli <gemelliproduction at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Subject: TV Producers Searching for Inventors!
To: makerspaceu at gmail.com

Hi There,

My name is Joey and I'm a TV Producer in Los Angeles. I came across your
hackerspace online while and was hoping you may be able to help me!

I'm currently searching for Inventors with big personalities to make an
appearance on a new show that we are casting and I was hoping that you may
be able to help me out by taking a look at our flyer (attached) and passing
it along to the folks involved with the hackerspace, or anyone else that
may be interested or know someone who may be interested. I'd greatly
appreciate the help! We can't possibly spread the word far enough.
Generally forwarding via email/email blasts, sharing our info on social
networking sites, etc. is very helpful!

This show will shoot in the Missouri/Illinois area so it's a plus if
someone is from that neck of the woods!

What we are looking for are inventors with fun, wacky ideas or novelty
inventions. If they are chosen for the show, they may be able to get their
idea or invention in front of people who can help them distribute,
manufacture, and bring their inventions to market. Even if they haven't
moved forward in taking their ideas to the next level, if they are a fun
personality, we'd love to hear from them!

It's a really great opportunity anyone who's ever had a great idea that
they think could help them hit it big!

Please see flyer attached, and thanks for your time and help!

Best,

Joey

Joey Gemelli
Owner/Casting Director