[Imc-makerspace] April Membership Meeting, Sunday @ 7pm

Chris Ritzo critzo at chambana.net
Sat May 4 13:12:26 UTC 2013

Thanks, Gergana, for being our meeting master!

I wanted to send a follow up email with more info: We are attempting to
do a better job tracking memberships and donations. If folks could get
back to me on the items below asap, that would be awesome.

* If you have donated in the last 12 months, please contact me off list
with:
1) amounts you have donated
2) method of donation (cash, check, Paypal)

* If you are a key holder, please contact me off list with that info.

Thanks all,
Chris Ritzo