[Imc-makerspace] Pride Fest Tabling for Makerspace

Monica Marie Carr monica.mcarr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:16:08 UTC 2013

Hey All,

As you may have already heard, the organizers of Pride Fest have asked us
to participate this year. Our booth will be open from 2p-9p on Sat, Sept.
14th. We will be promoting the Maker Faire, display our LED Pride flag, and
will have two activities. So far, the activities we would like to do are:

   - DIY Pride Button
   - Finger weaving

Since this is quite an extended visit, I am sending around this
doodle<http://doodle.com/a4wnr5t79bwami4y>so we can hopefully do this
in shifts. Those who are there for the
beginning of the shift are responsible for gathering materials and setup,
and those who are at the end of the shift are responsible for breakdown.

Yay for making Pride Makerspace-fabulous!

Best,
Monica

--
Monica Carr