[Imc-makerspace] CALL FOR MAKERS ENDS TODAY!

UC Mini Maker Faire ucmakerfaire at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 16:59:32 UTC 2013

Hello all!

Our Call for Makers deadline *today,* *September 6*, and we have lots of
exciting makers signed up but we still have room for more makers and we
want you! If you haven't filled out a form yet, today is the day! Or if you
know of someone who should sign up, forward them this email! Please visit
our Call for Makers <http://ucmakerfaire.com/call-for-makers/> page to for
more information and to sign up.

The Mini Maker Faire this year is completely *free* to table and to attend!
It runs from*10a-4p on Saturday, September 21, at the Independent Media
Center in Downtown Urbana.*

Thanks to everyone who has already submitted the Call for Makers!
*
*
We hope to see you all there!
*