[Imc-makerspace] We Need Helpers! for a National Society of Black Engineers(NSBE) event for kids

Jeffrey Putney quaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:32:39 EDT 2014

DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED for the "When I Grow Up I Want to be an Engineer!"
event! It's now on
*Thursday, Oct 2nd, 2014 at the Don Moyer Boys and Girls. Club from 4-5:30*

Sorry about this, but we just heard from the Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club
that due an oversight they did not realize there was a previously planned
fundraising dinner for the children and staff. So unfortunately we had to
push the event back a week. Hope that still works for some people.

Thanks,

  Jeff