[Imc-members] IMC Board Meeting - Tues May 19th - 6-8pm

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sat May 16 18:36:18 EDT 2015

The combined Personnel/Executive Committee met today and approved two job
descriptions for vote by the board on Tuesday:

- Program Director
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gLXbnvd-qQFz2vYLM2xBcbMd2mCClh1ONDcT6ZMBXWM/edit?usp=sharing>
(New Position)
- Operations Manager
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xv_BYi_xdSYfhP0qUpdI4FuhPLRGWMjpnaA6gy-B8AA/edit?usp=sharing>

The proposed timeline for Program Director is:
- Board approval - May 19
- Job posting - May 20
- Applications due - June 3

We will be asking the whole board and membership to help get the word out
about this great job opportunity to lead at the IMC.

thanks!
Danielle