Fwd: Re: [Imc-midwest-regional] new independent media group in cleveland

patrick turner patraig at hotmail.com
Sun May 26 15:04:00 CDT 2002

hi christopher,

i was wondering if you could give us an idea of when we could expect to have
access to the site, so that we can start making necessary preparations.  and
also how exactly will we be contacted when this happens.

also is it possible to get the passwords for the current listserve since
no-one is moderating it anymore. should we contact the "lists" working group
for this?

thanx for all you help with this,
~patrick

imc-midwest-regional at urbana.indymedia.org