[Imc-newsroom] Randi Zimmerman

mark enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Fri Aug 24 12:43:28 CDT 2001

I happened to be in the production room yesterday when a phone call came
from Randi Zimmerman, headlines editor of Free Speech Radio News. She at
first wanted to speak to Molly, and then asked me whether I would send her a
list of people in the news collective that she could have in order to ask
for news stories. She was imploring--she said "we make it so easy!" Which
led me and Avram to reflect that, while it may be easy to send stories to
FSRN, there is a missing hand-holding phase that we (and probably others)
need in order to actually send our pieces to FSRN. (Like the tutorial on
audio editing which Paul has done, the basics of which look to me now as
"easy".)

Danielle has said she can do show us how to do this, and I suggested that
the second part of the news group meeting tomorrow, or after the meeting, we
have an FSRN-propose-upload tutorial.

Also, per Randi's request, I'll send her contact info for the following
people (based on my impression of who has been active in producing radio
pieces). If you want to be included in this list, or you don't want your
name on this list sent to Randi Zimmerman, let me know. I'll delay by a day
in sending this to her.

mark enslin  enslin at prairienet.org
omar ricks omarricks at hotmail.com
Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com