[Imc-newsroom] headlines for next week's newshour

nancy dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Tue Jul 10 16:58:14 CDT 2001

Hi, everyone.  Omar has kindly said he would produce some headlines for
the newshour next week, but I would also like to extend my request for
headlines to the newsgroup.  I'm sure I'll be able to use several.  I am
trying to record most of the headlines the Sunday and/or Monday before
the actual newshour, so if you can get headlnes to me by Sunday, that
would be great!  Even greater would be if  you could actually come by the
imc Sunday pm 2:15 or so (after newsgroup meeting) to record them.
Thanks,
Nancy

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.