[Imc-newsroom] U-C IMCista Gets Us Mentioned

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed May 23 17:32:16 CDT 2001

Not to toot my own horn, but Sascha's suggestion to use our taglines is
already paying off. The following was published on Sam Smith's
Progressive Review website:
<http://prorev.com/indexa.htm>

> MIKE LEHMAN URBANA-CHAMPAIGN INDEPENDENT MEDIA CTR: The article from the International Herald Tribune you ran said that, "Many Israelis, to be sure, applauded Mr. Sharon for finally unleashing Israel's most deadly weaponry against the Palestinians." I would suggest that F-16s, while indeed an over-the-top use of US-supplied weaponry, are far from the deadliest weapon in the Israeli arsenal. I think that talk like that should be reserved for Israel's unacknowledged, but nonetheless present, stock of nuclear weapons.

This referred to an article he ran on May 22. Sam has also previously
kindly given me permission to run things he writes on his site on our
site, provided we credit and link back to him.

Mike