[Imc-newsroom] Jeff Guntzel interview oppurtunity

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Mon Aug 26 19:38:04 CDT 2002

Jeff Guntzel, co-coordinator of Voices in the Wilderness, will be
coming on Septemeber 8th to speak at the AWARE teach-in.  He has asked
us to fill up the following day with speaking engagements, and has
agreed to do a live interview the following day (Monday the 9th) on
the IMC Radio News program.  This is a great thing, and all we need is
someone who can do a little background research in order to conduct a
15 or 20 minute interview with him.  Attending his talk at the
teach-in would be a good way to become familiar with the issues, and
his name and VITW are easy to find on the web.

Any takers?  I unfortunately can not do the interview, as I have a
prior commitment.

				-Clint