[Imc-newsroom] Monday's show

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Thu Dec 5 21:32:34 CST 2002

Hi all,

	This week as been abysmal for me, and I don't have audio
coverage of the GEO election.  I also leave tommorow morning for the
weekend to visit an ill friend.  When I return on Sunday, if no one
has produced features I'll produce something from Scott Ritter's talk,
assuming audio from that was grabbed by Danielle or Kim.

	Also, I can't shift the show the week after next, as I have to
attend a class mandated by law, for which I have to pay, telling me
how to be nice to my kids during a divorce.  It's enough to drive one
to libertarianism.

			Take care,
			-Clint