[Imc-newsroom] Ooops...

Mark Enslin enslin at prairienet.org
Sun Mar 17 10:45:58 CST 2002

If noone else can take over from Michael, I have audio from the Champaign
school board hearings on Deloris Henry (last week) and the charter school
proposal (this week), and am willing to produce a show with vigil material
and champaign school district material.

I'm going to CHicago today and won't be back till late tonight, so if any
wants to some editing work on Michael's stuff, that will be a help.

Also, I worry that the news group might be sparsely attended today.
There's a new airshifter at weft, janet who's interested in radio news...

later,
mark