[Imc-newsroom] Audio Content Sharing

sophia s ssuhu at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 00:51:25 CDT 2006

Hey audio people

Sophia here from the Portland audio collective. I am participating in a
workshop in a few weeks for PCUN's low power FM barnrasing. I am trying to
put together some info on what other audio collectives are doing as far as
content sharing. For example:

1-Is your collective content sharing with other collectives?

2-What works? What doesn't?

3-How do you all communicate? Emails? Chat?

My goal is to skillshare with other NW audio collectives about content
sharing in the IMC community. I don't need too many specifics, just what
works, what doesn't etc.

Please email me offlist or you can call me.

Sophia
503-312-5340