[Imc-radio] A documentary on the history of FSRN-your imput is needed (fwd)

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Aug 25 14:37:57 CDT 2003

FYI:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:17:52 EDT
From: BillhelpJ at aol.com
To: simba at www.universalrhythms.org
Subject: A documentary on the history of FSRN-your imput is needed

Greetings Reporters,

The time has come for another documentary and this Labor Day we have chosen
to do
a documentary on the history of FSRN.   We would like to include reporters
from
different regions of the world: Africa, Asia, South East Asia, South America,
Europe,
West Coast, East Coast, Midwest and down south.  Here are the questions to be

answered:

For the reporters:
1. Where are you based?
2. What is the importance of working for an organization like FSRN?
3. Why do you feel passionate about the work that you do and bringing stories
to the
listeners?
4. What are some highlights of the stories you have filed for FSRN?
5. Where would you like to see FSRN in the future?

And just for the hell of it end the recording with your sock-out. For Free
Speech Radio
News I'm.............

Record your responses to the questions on mini disc and upload as you do your

stories.  We have a deadline of Friday afternoon so we will have to call
Wednesday the
cut off date for receiving sound.  send us an e-mail to let us know the name
of your
upload and where we can find it.  Thanks for all your work on a daily basis
and for
helping out with this documentary.  Please send your responses to <A HREF="mailto:simba at www.universalrhythms.org">
simba at www.universalrhythms.org</A>

peace.  simba.