[Imc-radio] Re: [Imc-info] Using your facilities for a phone interview?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu May 15 16:24:40 CDT 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003, J.B. Nicholson-Owens wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am an airshifter at WEFT and I want to use your recording studio to record
> a phone interview for my WEFT show "Digital Citizen" (Wed. 2-6a).  I would
> use WEFT's studio but WEFT does not yet have the equipment installed for
> phone interviews.  What do I need to do to use your studio?
>
> Thanks.

Howdy,

I've cc-ed our radio group -- if you don't hear back from someone within
the next day or two, drop another line to radio at ucimc.org and cc me.  Our
production facilities can be used for media production by any member of
the IMC.  If there is a specific time that you're hoping to do the
interview let the radio group know so that they can coordinate getting you
trained (and make sure the space is open) at that time.

--Sascha