[Imc-radio] Thanks for all the help IMC!

J.B. Nicholson-Owens jbn at forestfield.org
Mon May 19 23:12:07 CDT 2003

Today at about half past noon I did a phone interview and now I have a copy
of that interview on CD-R.  I met Sam at the IMC a little before the
interview and he set up the mixer, guided me through what I needed to do,
Clint for burning the CD-R for me and steering me away from MiniDisc (more
proprietary media? No thanks.), Sascha for steering my request the right
way, and Paul Kotheimer for his generous offer of assistance.

I will be sure to thank you on the air (I'm a WEFTie, I do a show called
"Digital Citizen" Wed. mornings 2-6a, or Thursday-Wednesday overnight if you
prefer that way of thinking about it).