[Imc-radio] Need IMCRN Rep, PC Meeting, Wednesday 7:30pm

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Sun Sep 7 16:06:09 CDT 2003

Hi all,

	We applied for a grant from WEFT, and the programming
committee meets this Wednesday at 7:30pm at WEFT, so we need someone
from IMCRN to be there and represent the group.  If you can make that
time, please email me before Tuesday...

...speaking of Tuesday, I will be out of town from Tuesday 9/9 through
Wednesday 9/17.  Sam will be coordinating the show for Monday 9/15, so
please contact him if you have audio for the show.

The 15th is the third Monday of the month, so I'd like to bump the
IMCRN monthly meeting to the following monday, the 22nd, so I can be
there.  Please let me know if that's problematic.

			Take care,
			-Clint

--
Clint Popetz                   Home:  217-384-6871
  Urbana-Champaign             IMC:   217-344-8820
    Independent Media Center   Email: clint at ucimc.org
      Radio News Coordinator   USPS:  506 S. Poplar, Urbana, IL 61801