[Imc-radio] dewey

Dave Berliner daveberliner at mac.com
Wed Dec 8 11:47:33 CST 2004

Hi radio folks,

I uploaded this week's show. Dewey is doing ok but the
archive still needs to be updated. I was hoping I'd get
to that when we get that second page for the IMC Radio News.
I was hoping it could be at

http://radio.ucimc.org/archive/

Does anyone know how difficult this should be?

I would also like to suggest getting some rfu content
in the show each week updating our audience about the IMC
space issue and the attempts to get wrfu off the ground.

Sooz Kim,

If you want me to show you how I've been uploading,
just let me know.  I could probably tell you how to do
it in an email with some instructions if you'd like.

peace,
dave