[Imc-radio] idea for Scott

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 22:45:59 CST 2004

Scott, You were thinking about producing "headlines" each week about some
global human rights issue. I was wondering if instead of "headlines" /
"newsbite" you could instead think about it in terms of a "drop in".

A "drop in" would be a stand alone piece of a specific length that has a
common theme from segment to segment. This piece could be part of IMCRN, but
it could also be a drop in that WEFT would play in thier morning menu and...
we could have it available to other stations as we promote the IMC
(regional) news.

I was thinking of the title -- "Think Global". I was thinking about 4 or 5
minutes with intro and outro music. You could make it one or two topics in
the 4 or 5 minutes.  Could you do it so the drop in where "evergreen" or at
least relevant for a week or two?

Let us know.

Sandra