[Imc-radio] Monday?

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 22:16:07 CDT 2004

Well,

Did you get me request for help for Monday's radio news? I had proposed that
we replay one of Ondine's "good to Know" pieces. THat I would do headlines
and that someone else needs to stitch it together with intro etc and get the
cd to WEFT.

I'm not going to do the headlines unless someone else volunteers to do the
rest.

We will be a no show if it doesn't happen.

Anyone else got any other ideas?

I'm leaving for Chicago in the morning and will be back Sunday night. If
anyone has responded I'll go in Monday and try to pull headlines together.
If anyone else has ANY desire to do anything else please go right ahead.

Also there are problems with Sound Forge. Please someone check this out
before Monday. Much appreciated.
Sandra