[Imc-radio] Radio was GREAT this week!

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 19:46:13 CDT 2004

Why you ask? Well, frankly because I made it happen and had a good time
doing it. I had 7 news items all current and all of local interest. It took
me about 5 hours start to finish to produce it and get it to WEFT (not
counting the time I spent reading newspapers).

We have renewed interest in radio production, but we need to find a way to
make it easy for new folks to get involved and we need to have some of the
folks who have dabbled in radio over the last 4 years to keep a finger in
it.

There is a meeting tomorrow, Tuesday at 11am. I hope you can be there... or
email to me how you can help produce a story in the next two weeks.

I'm serious. Just commit to a five minute segment to be finished by this
coming weekend or the following weekend. It is as simple as that.

Sandra