[Imc-radio] minutes for 3.2.04 meeting

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Mar 2 18:20:59 CST 2004

sandra and danielle in attendance

people with assignments: odine, clint, brandon, lori s, danielle, sandra

reminder to producers: give a shout out to our listeners in Macomb
Illinois!

March 8: Danielle produces
Carol Spindel - Odine - 15 minutes
Gay Marriage Commentary - Brandon - 4 minutes
Racial Profiling commentary - 4 minutes
Headlines: Ward map hearing, taser update, RAGG fundraiser

March 15: Sandra produces
Healthcare Legislation - Sandra - 11 mins - needs 1 more interview
Election Topic - Danielle - 10 mins

March 22: producer?
Police Review Board - Lori S - 10 mins - needs editing
Health Care Self Advocacy - Linda Evans - 8 min DONE

Still on burner:
Parkland's treatment of homeschoolers - Danielle