[Imc-radio] protocols for IMCRN

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Mon Mar 8 19:02:52 CST 2004

O G wrote:
> 3. IMCRN is a highly collaborative effort with multiple producers.  On
> tonight's show, Danielle Cynoweth was listed as the "producer" of the show.
>   I suggest that the producers of each segment be acknowledged.

Since "producer" is an overloaded term meaning lots of different
things, I'd suggest that we use the terms "technical coordinator" or
"technical producer" to refer to the person wo does the final glue
together and "contributors" for the people who put together the
individual pieces and "headline coodinator" if someone takes on that
role.