[Imc-radio] another request

O G buffa99 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 06:36:00 CST 2004

Another request:

I would like the original interview I submitted, (which includes the few
seconds of introduction of Carol Spindel and thank you at the end), as the
version in the downloadable IMCRN for 3/6/04.  The reason is that a great
many people listen to this version who missed the original.  I wanted to use
this piece as an anti-chief resource to refer people to, but I'm still upset
that my introduction and ending were lopped off without my permission.  Is
that possible?   I know another radio station uses it, but since Danielle's
announcement of local chief protests repeats what is included in my
interview, perhaps that can be removed instead.

Ondine