[Imc-radio] can we feature you in our textbook??

Bettina Fabos Bettina.Fabos at uni.edu
Wed May 25 14:03:06 CDT 2005

Hi WRFU,
We co-author the leading intro to mass media textbook in the U.S. (Media
and Culture, Bedford/St. Martins, by Campbell, Martin and Fabos,
http://www.mediaculture.com), and we have a section on LPFM where we
discuss the significance of these stations and highlight a particular
LPFM station with a photo and caption.  Would you be interested in
having WRFU be profiled in our textbook (which reaches over 40,000
students a year)?  We'd need a picture of some WRFU members in the act
of radio-ing...
Please let us know,

Bettina Fabos, Ph.D.
Miami University of Ohio