[Imc-radio] can we feature you in our textbook??

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu May 26 11:33:07 CDT 2005

Hi Bettina,
It's a little confusing, but the UC IMC Radio group is autonomous from
WRFU. Both are UC IMC associated projects, however. You can reach the
WRFU list at the email address I have cc-ed this reply to.

I am sure WRFU is interested and can probably provide you with info and
pics. However, we're moving to a new building this week, so we're a bit
preoccupied right now. What is the deadline that we need to have
material to you by?

I'm sure when things settle down as move into June and settle in the new
building, we will be able to get something to you. We're actually not on
the air yet, but we'll be unpacking and setting up equipment at the
station over the next couple of weeks, so I imagine we can get some
useful pictures as part of the package.
Mike Lehman
WRFU-LP, 104.5
Urbana, IL