[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc] IMC production room patchbay.

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 11 14:06:15 CDT 2001

I would like to get together with Erek and anyone else interested in
getting the patch bay in action this Friday during Erek's shift, around 4
or 5 pm.  It's easy, but tedious, semi-exacting work.

We'll use Paul's wiring plan, which I have.  It shouldn't take the manpower
equivalent of a team of mules, but since it can make your eyes fall out of
your head, it's nice to have a couple people work on it.

Thanks to Erek, Jay, Sascha, Paul and David for coming forward to help.

--Paul