[Imc-tech] Re: [Imc-newsroom] Please remove me from your website

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 16 18:15:03 CDT 2002

Max,
We'll take up your request at the Steering group meeting this Sunday.
You are of course welcome to attend the meeting (which starts at noon)
so that you can present your side of the issue. I imagine that we will
contact Nadine to get her side of the story before we take any action,
however.

A rereading of the comments makes it appear that she may have been
quoting either your letter or the DI itself. If that is the case,
perhaps some better attribution of the source may be in order. However,
I can't see us removing something that is publically available
information. Likewise, the material doesn't appear to be of a libelous
nature. In any case, we will attempt to ascertain if there is a basis to
remove this and take action accordingly. Generally, we are reluctant to
edit any story without the consent of the author unless it is a clear
violation of our website use policy or unless it falls into the very
limited area of speech that is illegal under US law.
Mike Lehman