[Imc-tech] digi001

Erek Dyskant erek at nbtsc.org
Mon Jan 21 12:25:16 CST 2002

Hey Everyone,
	Sorry I haven't made it to steering commitees more.  It interferes
with my college schedule.   Anyway, I would not recommend the digi 001
because 1, It only supports Windows 98/ME and not Windows 2000, (2) Only
the first two channels work as standard sound drivers and the rest work
only in Pro Tools and a few other pro audio programs. (3) This only
applies to CD recording but the analog to Digital leaves a lot to be
desired.  If I were going to buy a Multi input sound card I would probably
go with a motu or a delta 1010
	Those are my 2 cents.

					Erek
 On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Paul Riismandel