[Imc-tech] what's up with groogroo?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ojctech.com
Mon Aug 18 11:54:25 CDT 2003

hi zach et al.,

people are beginning to leave their groogroo accounts to use things like
hotmail, our website has been more or less off-line for going on two
months, i've been receiving (on those rare occasions when i can actually
access my account) angry letter from folks wanting to post articles and
access websites...  this is _extremely_ bad for the UCIMC.

what is going on with groogroo & sol tec?  at this point i think we should
move groogroo to the IMC building or come up with another solution?
without any timeline for when things will be fixed i really think we need
to get some sort of stop-gap solution in place.  this situation is causing
major negative repercussions for the UCIMC, and i don't see any end to the
problem right now.

thoughts & suggestions?

--sascha