[Imc-tech] imc gateway misbehavior

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Aug 28 10:13:42 CDT 2003

It is interesting that there are only "S" links to
/etc/init.d/networking in rc0.d, rcS.d, and rc6.d. I would think that
that would mean that the script never got run at all during startup
but then I'd be pretty confused about what script was bringing up the
network interfaces at all. I'd also think that 0 and 6 at least should
have K links rather than S links.

Interestingly the symlinks are like that on my debian box (imsahp) as well.

Curious.