[Imc-tech] RE: [Imsahp-users] DSL update

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Sat Aug 30 16:57:21 CDT 2003

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 03:48:35PM -0500, Zachary C. Miller wrote:
> When coordinating such switch please keep in mind:
>
> 3) Think about other services such as VoloNet (contact
> pfolk at gargtech.com) to get us away from the SBC empire of local copper.

Volo has a node on top of The Office, so IMC is certainly in their
service area.

If IMC chooses Volo, C-U Wireless asks for IMC to please coordinate with
us to help us avoid interference. I will not go into the hairy details,
but some coordination may be necessary regardless of which channels Volo
operates on.

Dave