[Imc-tech] Win2k security woes

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Wed Mar 26 12:56:50 CST 2003

froom what i understand, some software versions, such as the adaptec easy
cd-creator on mojo, do require admin authority to rip audio.  however, if
i remember right, that was supposed to have been changed in the following
versions of the now roxio easy cd-creator.  also, i would think sound
forge 6 could do it without admin rights.  i do know there is something on
mojo that will rip cd's irregardless of admin rights.  umm, what it is, i
can't recall offhand...ugh.  realjukebox?  winamp?  sound forge?  hey,
it's been a while!

brian