[Imc-tech] mccloed DSL works also:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ojctech.com
Fri Sep 12 14:29:32 CDT 2003

I just wanted to let folks know that McCleod DSL service is likewise
unaffected.  Personally, I think the problem is on SolTec's end -- at best
there must be some interaction between SBC and SolTec.  But either way,
it certainly does not sit well that Soltec has been so poor lately.  I
think that the IMC should switch providers -- we're paying too much, I've
e-mailed Soltec asking them to reduce our rates and they haven't
responded, so I think we should look elsewhere.

--Sascha

***